[WriteLog] SS Probs - RFI

John Hoaglun john at hoaglun.com
Wed Nov 19 13:16:56 EST 2003

I have exactly the same setup with an amp. I have exactly the same problem.

It is RFI. (Mine only happens when I point east which is towards my shack.)

None of mine gets into my log based upon the way that I run my station
during the contests. I am generally not typing while I am keyed up or at
least not for very long.

73

John Hoaglun - MCSE
KCØLBT - EN35
http://www.hoaglun.com

> Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:11:21 EST
> From: K4BEV at aol.com
> To: Writelog at contesting.com
> Subject: [WriteLog] SS Probs

> Hi,
> I'm using an IC-765 with an Icom CT-17 and quite often get really weird
> frequency readings back to WriteLog.
> Although the numbers vary quite a bit they all start with "163". For
example
> I'm on 1850 SSB and suddenly I get 163000 then 163850 then 1633850000.
etc.