[WriteLog] Help: SAVE CONFIGURATION

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Sun Nov 23 00:17:37 EST 2003

> But for example I insert new windows like "Super check partial, or any
> other in the my screen, then I SAVE CONFIGURATION, then exit Writelog.
> When i open again Writelog there aren't the modification, like i didn't
> make SAVE MODIFICATION.
> Why?????

When WriteLog starts up, it uses the window placement from the last
Save Configuration, but when it reads a .WL file, there is a window
placement in it which it will read and replace with the first
set. You can prevent WL from reading the window placement in the .WL file
by holding down the CTRL key when you select the file to open.

Wayne