[WriteLog] 2 monitor question

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 28 04:41:40 EST 2003

Jim McDonald wrote:
> Has  anyone tried two monitors from the same video card?  My new PC has a
> DVI (digital) output and an analog (15-pin) one.

Well, I currently use a Matrox G-450 and it works fine. However, my
hamshack computer uses a PIII and I bought a couple of "junkers" which
had good PIIIs in them. Decided the other day to get rid of the
skeleton and discovered it also had a dual head video card
(15 pin) installed. Manufacturer name starts with "Tornado". Am going
to wait until after the test to see what it will do.

73
Ed