[ham] RE: [WriteLog] WL and Check call

Matt Burke dallasdawg at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 1 23:17:04 EDT 2003

If you tap the space bar (or tab through the fields) twice, it will let you
know.  When you tap twice, you move to the zone entry field.  When it is
here it will tell you whether you have a new zone or not.

Try this:

Type in a call that is both a new country and a new zone.

Tap the space bar (or tab) once to move to the next field.  It will show
"New station, New Country".
Tap the space bar (or tab) a second time to put the curson in the zone
field, it will say "New station, New zone".

It does not give both at the same time.  I have just made a habit of tapping
twice while S&Ping to see if it is both a new country and a new zone.

73,

Matt - N5KR