[WriteLog] WL sound problem

Gerard Jendraszkiewicz ke9i at home.ffni.com
Sun Oct 5 00:07:14 EDT 2003

Hello All,

    I am haveing a strange problem with Writelog. It is version 10.42C.
When I go to record a message using the sound board as DVK it seems to
record the message ok. IE Shift F1.

When I play the message back all I get is a click on the PTT line and no
message. It seems like WL is not storing the message or able to play it
back ? I am really baffled by this one ? I tried several things but
nothing seemed to work. I can use the recorder function in windows and
get a wave file to record and play, so dont think its the sound board.
Any ideas ???
I just set things up for the CQP and poof no audio DVK !

Any help/ideas appreciated !

73, Jerry, KE9I