[WriteLog] Cabillo for CQP

Rich Zanni kj6ra at starband.net
Mon Oct 6 00:48:27 EDT 2003

No Frank you didn't goof. For whatever reason we are not given the
Cabrillo choice in CQP. You can use the ARRL format and along with your
summary sheet submit both files. Would be nice if Cabrillo was available
on all the modules as it seems to be the norm more and more.

Sorry we didn't get to work you.

Rich KJ6RA