[WriteLog] LOTW I am not happy

Bruce Ferry bferry at brightdsl.net
Tue Oct 7 19:15:45 EDT 2003

You certainly can. Save your certificates to floppy and then load them
on the other PC after you have installed the TQSL software. In TQSLCert
click on the first certificate, click on "Certificate" and then "SAVE".
You then can direct the .P12 file to your floppy. On the other PC, bring
up TQSLCert and click on "File" and select "Load Certificate File" and
point it at the file on the floppy.

Now, i haven't actually done this but that is the mechanism to do it.

gbaron wrote:
> Sorry if the cross posting bothers anyone but I am in a world of hurt here.
>
> I created my LOTW setup on my primary computer. I want to use it on my Ham
> Radio machine. 	It seems that there is no way to move the log to the other
> machine without starting all over again. There is an export option but it is
> grayed out!!!
>
> Come on ARRL , you can do better than that. This function is SORELY needed.
>

> Until they do has anyone found a way to do this manually?
>

> Gil, W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
> 44.08N 92.512835W 1050'
> Hierro Candente, Batir de repente

Bruce Ferry, AK8B