[WriteLog] Waiting till the last moment

WA9ALS - John wa9als at starband.net
Sat Oct 11 19:38:25 EDT 2003

Here's the info Bill:

 One other thing, If you use a name like Mo and live in MO State or Al in AL
state
 there is a problem. If you use DE in front of your call and the state is DE

 there is still a problem.. Other than those little problems it seems to be
working
 fine.. I would avoid trying to use two letter names that could be a State..
hi..

 Good luck to all in N.A. RTTY Sprint test..

  73, de Ron

The sprint module at

http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/Wlnas1040.zip

it now pre-fills the exchange properly if you have worked someone

only on the same band--whether or not 3 QSO intervene.

And if you click on a two letter name, it does not automatically

go to the QTH field.

  73, de Ron K5DJ

RTTY mailing list
RTTY at contesting.com