[WriteLog] FW: CQ WW RTTY Cabrillo Log?

Don Daze, N5DD n5dd at arrl.net
Mon Oct 13 21:06:24 EDT 2003

Thanks to the many folks who replied directly.
I removed "RTTY" from the category line, but it is still being rejected by
the robot

The first few lines of the Cabrillo file are:
START-OF-LOG: 2.0
ARRL-SECTION: STX
CALLSIGN: N5DD
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH
CLAIMED-SCORE: 60450
CLUB: Texas DX Society
CONTEST: CQ-WW-RTTY
CREATED-BY: WriteLog V10.42C
NAME: Don Daze
ADDRESS: 8706 Winningham Lane
ADDRESS: Houston, TX  77055-6634
ADDRESS: USA
OPERATORS: N5DD
SOAPBOX:
QSO: 21077 RY 2003-09-27 0009 N5DD          599      4 TX     CO8LY
599 8      DX

The reply message from the robot is:
Dear RTTY Op,

Your submission to rtty at cqww.com does not appear to be in the required
Cabrillo format.  Old style summary sheets and log files no longer
meet the file format requirements and can not be processed by the
Contest Robot.

Please resubmit your log in the Cabrillo format.  No additional files
or information other than the Cabrillo file is needed, as it should
contain all of the information necessary to processing your entry.
The Cabrillo file should not be zipped before submission.

If you believe you have received this message in error or if you are
having problems creating the required log file, please contact me at
w6otc at garlic.com.

Thanks for your cooperation.  73.

Any other ideas??
Tnx & 73,