[WriteLog] Friend File Size

Bill Gillenwater k3sv at pa.net
Mon Oct 13 23:45:41 EDT 2003

Question about using the "friend.ini" file. The last contest that I operated I found that I was only getting about half way through the file of names.  Example: if I worked a call that began with 'A thru maybe K', the name would appear, if I worked a call that began with 'L thru Z', the name did NOT appear. I am assuming this has to do with some parameter in the computer or that the size of the "friend.ini" file is just too big for the software to deal with.  What am I missing?

73 Bill K3SV