[WriteLog] Multi 2 logging

George Johnson w1zt at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 09:26:51 EDT 2003

John,
You need to make sure the log reflects which of the TWO transmitters is
being "credited" with the band change.  As noted in the rules, you set up 2
stations with 2 logs.  There is a column that identifies the
transmitter.  Since you are trying to "fit" a third entry point into the
log, that terminal must identify where to "credit" the QSO.

 From the rules:

    * Each of the two transmitters used must keep a separate chronological
log for the entire contest period, or if electronic logging is used, the
electronic log submittal (Cabrillo) must indicate which transmitter made
each QSO. Each transmitter may make a maximum of 8 band changes in any
clock hour (00 through 59 minutes).
Good luck,
George W1ZT