[WriteLog] CW keying with WL

George Johnson w1zt at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 16:53:29 EDT 2003

Doug,
You can add transistor keying to either the parallel port or a serial Com
port.  The parallel port will not directly drive an optoisolator but the
serial port will.  I would recommend the transistor and use whichever type
of port you have available.  The parallel port is a little easier IMHO.

73, George .. W1ZT