[WriteLog] CW keying with WL

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Wed Oct 22 17:39:50 EDT 2003

Thanks for all the replies.  It's probably almost as easy to put
something into the existing interface box, but if I use LPT keying on
my existing W98 system with an unused LPT port, then I just need a
DB25P, a couple of other parts, and NO changes to the existing stuff.

I'lll be using this with a IC756PRO, so I can make the filter
arbitrarily tight, which should help some, also.

This is just something to try for a bit during the upcoming CW
Sweepstakes, sort of like N1RCT's hack of using his KAM for CW
reception.

One response seemed to indicate that CWget would integrate nicely with
WriteLog, and might copy better.  If I go further with this, I might
try that.

73, doug