[WriteLog] Recording F# Messages

Jim Idelson k1ir at designet.com
Thu Oct 23 20:46:46 EDT 2003

Can't get messages to play back. Appears that Shift <F#> messages are not being
saved at all. I record a message and look for it on the drive, but it isn't
there. The recording process "seems" to work, but no file is created. WriteLog
is V10.42C and OS is W2K Pro. Everything has worked fine on this machine
before. What could be wrong? This sounds like the same problem KE9I describes:

[WriteLog] WL sound problem
from [Gerard Jendraszkiewicz]
[Permanent Link][Original]