[WriteLog] Recording F# Messages

Ron NØAT n0at at comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 20:29:08 EDT 2003

I had this problem.  I have two sound cards.  I had the Windows default
device for playback set for one sound card and the Windows default device
for recording set to the other sound card.  Writelog was using one sound
card for recording the messages, and the other for playing back the
messages.  We expect Writelog to use the same sound card for both.  The
sound card without the microphone was being used for recording, and it was
recording dead air.  This was fixed by going into Windows and setting the
same sound card as the default device for both recording and playback.

73 de Ron  NØAT