[WriteLog] Wrong country ?

Ric Plummer ricp at charter.net
Mon Oct 27 02:22:48 EST 2003

Al
I just tried KG6DX and it worked fine
So, I would surmise you need a new cty.dat file.
These are updated usually just before each contest
The one presently on the site was Oct 16.
Take a look on the Writelog web page under downloads and scroll down to
cty.dat and you will find
all you need, especially the procedure for using it.
Maybe you got yours before Oct 16 and that was in the last update
73
Ric KV1W