[WriteLog] sound card SSB audio

Barry N1EU n1eu at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 09:06:03 EST 2003

Not wishing in any way to negate K3NA's experience, but I've had good
experience with 3-year old RS audio isolation transformers with my MP, other
than a rolloff in bass below 200hz.

W2IHY sells an excellent isolation transformer for a few bucks more - email
him since I don't believe he advertises them.

I highly recommend a Behringer MX-602A or MX-802A mixer as an indispensable
shack accessory.  I used it in CQ WW to mix and adjust levels of soundcard
and Heil mic audio going into the MP.

It's good practice to isolate all audio lines going in and out of the
computer and in and out of the rig.

73,

Barry N1EU
www.n1eu.com