[WriteLog] Direct I/O Ordering Problem

Direct I/O Sales sales at direct-io.com
Tue Oct 28 14:37:31 EST 2003

By pure chance I stumbled over this topic and felt it deserved a comment
from our side.

We sent Brian his license three times (2.4., 7.4. and again 9.4.).
He must have received at least the last one because he responded to this
mail.
I would have appreciated if he'd posted a clarification to this list.

We always try to process all orders and support requests as fast as
possible.
Although there may be (technical) reasons why you didn't hear from us we
set a high value on the fact that we do trustful business.
Thanks for reading.
Regards

Elisabeth Paule
Direct I/O Sales