[WriteLog] populating Bandmap

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 29 06:14:12 EST 2003

I program my F9 buffer key as only %B.  With the call in the Entry Window,
hitting F9 puts the call on the bandmap.

This works for CW and RTTY.  I tried it last weekend during CQWW SSB
and it didn't work.  I don't know why.

Another thing you can do is program %B in your CALL buffer (CW & RTTY).
So when you call a station, if that station's call is in the Entry Window it will be
placed on the bandmap.

%BYOURCALL on cw

%BDE YOURCALL YOURCALL K on rtty

73, Don AA5AU