[WriteLog] Rig Ctrl and CW on same serial port

N6KJ kelly at thejohnsons.ws
Wed Oct 29 22:24:08 EST 2003

Until today I have always done rig control on COM1 and CW keying on COM2.
Because I need another serial port I decided to build a DB9 splitter so
I can do rig control and CW keying on the same port.  The splitter is
working fine and when in WriteLog things behave as expected.
Unfortunately, with rig control and CW keying on the same port, I notice
that when I quit out of WriteLog the rig gets keyed and stays keyed.  The
keying line is being grounded.  It did not do this when they were on separate
ports.  How do I fix this?