[WriteLog] Rig Ctrl and CW on same serial port

N6KJ kelly at thejohnsons.ws
Thu Oct 30 10:08:57 EST 2003

I don't believe there is anything wrong with my "Y" cable.  Why?  Because:
1) Rig Control Alone works with this cable
2) CW keying alone works with this cable
3) Rig Control AND CW keying work fine when connected to the same COM
port using this "Y" cable.  As long as WriteLog is running both work fine.
The problem is that when I quit out of WriteLog it keys my rig continuously.
The only way to make it stop is to pull out the key jack, switch the rig
out of CW mode, or start up WriteLog again.  If I start up WriteLog again
things will work fine.  Something is leaving the DTR line in
a grounded state after WriteLog exits.  The question is why and how
do I fix it?