[WriteLog] Packet Spot window duration question?

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Fri Oct 31 04:47:42 EST 2003

Asked last week but no reply. Hope someone can give me a clue.

I know how to set the duration time for spots in the Band Map.
But I can't find a similar setting in the .ini file for
packet spot window duration.

I've got them out of sync and would like to set them the same.
If the packet spot duration is hard coded, what is the time setting?

My BandMap setting is DefaultTimeoutSeconds=2500

The only good husbands stay bachelors: They're too considerate to get
married.