[WriteLog] Trouble Installing 42C

Dean M. St. Hill dsthill at cbcbarbados.bb
Fri Sep 5 14:15:11 EDT 2003

Hi Guys,

Just for the record, I had very similar problems installing my writelog
update also. After several hours getting a "Writelog v10 is not installed"
message, I finally started from scratch by uninstalling the software,
reinstalling my version 10.22 full and then doing the upgrade. Worked
perfectly fine.

By way of additional information, at the time my 10.40B version was working
perfectly in every respect.

The other bit of information, is that I had a problem upgrading MMTY to the
latest version. I did that upgrade, tested it in stand-alone mode. It kept
locking up running within Writelog, so I figured the MMTYPluginforWritelog
was the problem... but when I re-installed that software, it too told me
Writelog not installed.

All these problems were cleared up with a reinstall.

73, Dean