[WriteLog] SSB through Sound card

Eric Scace K3NA eric at k3na.org
Tue Sep 9 23:41:36 EDT 2003

Got enough gain in the mic?  Try recording something without using WriteLog; e.g., the Sound Recorder utility found in the Start
menu (Accessories\MultiMedia).  If you get no sound, then your microphone is not plugged in to the correct place, in incompatible
with the soundcard, or does not produce enough volume for your sound card to detect.

Once you can record a simple message with Sound Recorder, you can go back to working on WriteLog with confidence.

-- Eric K3NA