[WriteLog] help

Neil Stewart n4eil at juno.com
Wed Sep 10 18:54:31 EDT 2003

Following setup instructions well until I try to bring in the MMTTY. When
first open a log and try to open the rtty window. Rttyrite9 comes up and
says initializing MMTTY and it comes up. Then a message says Rttyrite9
has caused divided error in module mmttytnc.dll.
I can't get into the port setup on the rttyrite screen because the
warning box closes it when I click ok. I will be running FSK with
rigblaster pro on port 2 if that helps. Oh yea. Thanks!

Neil Stewart     N4EIL      Zebulon, Georgia