[WriteLog] Friend File Thanks

Ed edw3nr at nexband.com
Mon Sep 15 21:18:00 EDT 2003

Ok, I received 11 answers to my question on what to do with the "HI". I
would like to say thanks to everyone for their input. I made the
assumption there was only 1 way to send the friend file name. Now I see
there are 2 and either will work, depending on the amount of effort you
want to put forth. I guess I will go with a macro about like this "%RTU
%H ur 599 whatever %E". I read too much into the info in the help file
and that led to my normal state of confusion. (BTW that is the next
state just past Georgia). ....73 and tnx agn.

Ed W3NR
In beautiful downtown Chickamauga,Georgia