[WriteLog] Two Icom Radios on the Same Com Port

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Wed Sep 24 16:12:06 EDT 2003

As one with two Icom rigs and a CT-17, I would clearly like to see this implemented in WriteLog like it is in Logic.

If this applied to every Icom owner who uses WriteLog it might be a high priority fix. However, I realize this issue only applies to those of us using the CT-17 with two Icom rigs.  The majority of those owning Icom rigs probably only have a single rig.  Also of those with two Icom rigs not everyone uses the CT-17.

In addition, I understand that Wayne has limited time to devote to WriteLog as it is not his major source of income.  Instead it is more of a hobby business that chews up what little spare time he might have while producing very little if any income.

73 W0ETC
-- Jay Hainline <ka9cfd at winco.net> wrote:
Hmm, I would think there would be enough Icom radio users out there to
justify writing software to support this. My 2 cents worth.

73 Jay

Jay Hainline  KA9CFD  EN40om
Colchester, IL
ka9cfd at arrl.net