[WriteLog] 8P6SH - CQ WW RTTY Test

Dean M. St. Hill dsthill at cbcbarbados.bb
Fri Sep 26 03:12:27 EDT 2003

Sorry Guys,

It looks like I'm totally out of the CQ WW Rtty test.

I'm in 6Y5 - Montego Bay, but could not get a flight back on Sunday as
planned. So now I'm headed back the day after, which means no contest...

I'll be very QRV for the WAE -- multi-op so hope to work you all there.

73 and enjoy the week-end.

Dean - 8P6SH