[WriteLog] How to setup WL for rtty with Kam plus

Larry Alkoff labradley at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 26 14:06:42 EDT 2003

I've looked at your website Don.  I'll be trying to implement your instructions shortly
but I would _really_ like to use FSK not AFSK.

What I don't know is how or if to use the Rigblaster interface for rtty.
I assume I'd have to make up another cable in addition to the Mark V audio connection.
What I have in mind is a cable from the Rigblaster to the rtty jack on the Mark V - is this possible?

I'll call West Mountain also.

Thanks,
Larry