[WriteLog] Band changes window

DougN1 at aol.com DougN1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 12:08:34 EDT 2003

In a message dated 9/29/03 5:34:45 AM, ik2ncj at galactica.it writes:

<< The "traffic lights" and the clock counter are NOT working properly
sometime giving a message like  "you must stay on a band... for 55 minutes" (It has
no sense for a 10 min rule!!!!!). Also the software doesn't recognize wich
station is the runner and wich is the multiplier, even if you address WL from the
"radio" menu. >>

I have the same result here. Thought it was a "local" problem, but guess not.
Having this part of Writelog work correctly would be great. Or perhaps I/we
have not configured something correctly. Wayne, thanks for a truly great
contesting program. Any thoughts on the above??

Doug....K6HGF