[WriteLog] WL bug

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 29 22:15:22 EDT 2003

It doesn't always highlight the callsign after DE like it should.  I
think it used to.  I've not complained since it works "most" of the time
and "most" of the calls are in the database anyway - well, most of the
calls.

I do have to admit that the RTTY callsign database is a mess - sorry.
Perhaps we erred in starting over again.  I actually got so frustrated
with the lack of known good RTTY callsigns that I stopped in the middle
of the contest, took the recent database file and added every RTTY log
I had for the last 3 years.  THEN, nearly all callsigns highlighted.  hi

73, Don AA5AU