[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Country file corrections for CQWW RTTY

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Mon Sep 29 22:14:35 EDT 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:59:52 -0700 (PDT), Jim Reisert AD1C
<jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

>I have noted the following callsign exceptions from the CQWW RTTY contest:
>
>  8J1RF (Antarctica)
>  NL7AU (USA, Florida)
>  NP3D  (USA, New York)
>
>Any others that people noted?  I can do a country file release this week to fix
>these errors.
>
>73 - Jim AD1C

Maybe I'm worrying about nothing, but here's a line from my Cabrillo
file (with some spaces removed):

QSO: 14086 RY 2003-09-28 0330 W7TI 599 03 CA NP3D 599 5 NY

My question is, does the Cabrillo scoring assign the 1, 2, or 3 points
based on the callsign or on the zone/state?  If it's the latter then
there is no problem; I'll just send it in.  If it's the former, we
have a problem.

--
Bill, W7TI