[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Country file corrections for CQWW RTTY

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Tue Sep 30 08:08:53 EDT 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:34:32 -0000, "Barry " <w2up at mindspring.com>
wrote:

>The Cabrillo file doesn't assign points (and doesn't report points,
>nor multipliers). The log checking software does. So don't worry
>about it. It won't matter in the final analysis.

I don't think you understand my question.  I do understand that my
Cabrillo file does not assign points; my question is what does the log
checking software look at to determine whether a contact is worth one,
two or three points?  Does it look at the callsign or at the exchange?
If it's the callsign, there is a problem, but if it's the exchange,
there isn't.

--
Bill, W7TI