[WriteLog] RE: No Cabrillo for SCC

Phil Florig W9IXX at arrl.net
Tue Sep 30 23:15:42 EDT 2003

Hi,

Tnx for the replies for my questions on the above subject.

Strange things happen..

Did the contest on the laptop computer and went back to it just
now to look at the SCC test on it and everything is fine. The Cabrillo
window comes up fine.

With the same WL ver 10.40J on the desktop computer and the .wl file
copied to this computer the Cabrillo window is greyed out. This is where
I was when I asked the orig question.

If I use two different computers I assume (I know I should not do this)
that the .wl file is the only one I need to use between computers.
Also if I am saving files for backup I have only been saving the .wl
files, is this correct??

Agn tnx to all for the help with the ideas for solving the problem..

73    Phil

Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig at ieee.org
115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX at arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                            Army MARS:AAR4XX
                   also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P-VP2MPF
                      team member:AH1A-J3A-VP2MX
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info at iprsys.com
USA
   INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS