[WriteLog] OK QSO Party Support

signup signup at hf.org
Sun Apr 4 18:27:51 EDT 2004

Okay, I have found a problem in the current version of WriteLog 10.46G.

As a rover, in-state, I should be able to change counties, and I can do that, but as soon as I change my county in WriteLog, the next entry I make I get a red message in the data entry box that says RCVD field invalid. I put 59 in it. This only occurs if I change my county location. It works fine if I want to show I was only in one county.

Now, in the configuration, I selected rover, in-state.

Any ideas why this keeps crashing on me and once it does, I cannot enter any more contacts. Period, end of story.

TIA,

Lee - K1NT
http://www.k1nt.com