[WriteLog] OK Qso Party Support

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 19:26:29 EDT 2004

In a message dated 4/4/2004 4:34:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, lee at k1nt.com
writes:
Okay, I have found a problem in the current version of WriteLog 10.46G.

As a rover, in-state, I should be able to change counties, and I can do that,
but as soon as I change my county in WriteLog, the next entry I make I get a
red message in the data entry box that says RCVD field invalid. I put 59 in
it. This only occurs if I change my county location. It works fine if I want to
show I was only in one county.

Now, in the configuration, I selected rover, in-state.

Lee,

I am quiet interested in what you have posted here.  As an FQP in-state
rover, I would like to be able to use a single log to record all QSOs while going
from county to county.  The FQP contest module will not allow this and, as a
result, I will have to use separate logs for each county.  This is what I had to
do last year.

I don't know about the problem you mentioned above, but I checked my WL (ver
10.40J), and I don't find a module for the OK QSO Party.  What contest module
are you using?

73, Geo...

George Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450