[WriteLog] 2nd rig control program with writelog

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) frugoli at worldlinkisp.com
Mon Apr 12 12:01:40 EDT 2004

I'd like to gain greater control of my rig from the computer while running writelog (i.e. filter settings, more tuning options etc)  I'm assuming a 2nd program can't be running addressing the same com port (I havn't tried this yet - but I'm making assumptions from previous experience).  Is there a solution for this (i.e. a plugin for writelog, or a way to tell writelog to use an external program for rig control)?

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO