[WriteLog] 2 identical soundcards

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) frugoli at worldlinkisp.com
Wed Apr 14 21:24:26 EDT 2004

Here's the update, after s'more playing around.

Device ID: -1 is the original soundcard - currently connected to rig 1.
Device ID: 0 is ALSO the original soundcard - currently connected to rig 1.
Device ID: 1 "loads" but shows Lost Audio
Device ID: 2 Error - Can't open Sound card (2)
Device ID: 3 Error - Can't open Sound card (3)

It would seem that Windows is confused!

73 de Al, KE1FO - off to pull another sound card out of another machine and see if that will work.