[WriteLog] TARA Skirmish

David Ashworth fathom at Access4Less.net
Wed Apr 14 23:17:40 EDT 2004

Hello, someone was asking about a module for the Tara Skirmish.  After
experimenting, the best solution I came up with was to use the World Wide
RTTY Contest module.  Under contest on the toolbar, go to exchange format
setup.  I turned off the SN, RS, Country, C, NUMB and P.  Then I added a
NAME and PREFIX for this contest.  The cabrillo file will not show the
correct info (name and prefix).  It is not required for this contest.  I
found that you can print out a copy of the main log page with your contacts
and save that for reference.  Also, the summary sheet will give you mults by
band.  Hope this helps... Dave, NC6P.