[WriteLog] SoundBoardIndex= not working in 10.46G?

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Sat Apr 17 07:11:14 EDT 2004

Al,

It looks like the new soundboard control, WlSbControl, allows you to set
the source for each audio stream. I don't know if the ini. parameters are
still active or not - I have gotten the feeling that they are not.

The control is now called Sound Board Mixer Control on the programs menu
for Writelog.

Good luck

Jerry, W6IHG

At 09:32 PM 4/16/2004 -0400, Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) wrote:
>I now have the two sound card setup working with MMTTY.  I now want to
>separate out the functions of writelog (the message playback and the audio
>review) when not on rtty.  Here's the problem, I've tried entereing 0-3 in
>the soundboardindex paramater in the ini file and the audio is always on
>the same sound board - the primary one in the system.  Is this paramater
>still available in 10.46G or am I maybe missing something?
>
>Thanks for all the support.
>
>73 de Al, KE1FO

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net