[WriteLog] SO2R Same Band Lockout?

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) frugoli at worldlinkisp.com
Mon Apr 19 22:37:02 EDT 2004

Is there an option within Writelog that will inhibit a band change to the band in use by the other rig?  I'm setting up for automatic antenna switching in a SO2R environment and need to insure that Rig 1 can never select the same antenna as rig 2.  I know I can do it in the relays with an A/B relay instead of a T to split each antenna to each rig, but it would be really cool if there was a software or cheaper hardware solution (set of 6 AB relays from array solutions is almost $400) to achieve this goal.

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO