[WriteLog] WriteLog and Top Ten decoder question

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 23 15:57:53 EDT 2004

At our local club, we are using WriteLog for the first time
during FD, and since our antennas are too close, we are going to
be using coax stubs to minimize interference. We did this last
year by manually switching stubs. A friend who is working on the
project wants to know if WriteLog will control a Top Ten band
decoder? He is a TR user, and I'm not a SO2R op, so were in the
learning mode. The automated system for matching the right combo
of stubs would sure be easier.

Thanks in advance...  Mike, K9MI