[WriteLog] Writelog and SteppIR

George Skoubis george.skoubis at verizon.net
Mon Apr 26 22:46:22 EDT 2004

Yes,

  I used Writelog and my TenTec Omni VI+ for 18 months.

  I just made a Y-cable to use the two signals I needed to read the
frequency from the rig...

  The SteppIR controller does not poll so if you have a rig that
requires polling to send the frequency you will have to set Writelog up
that way in the ports menu.

  I really like my 3 element SteppIR, I'd like to get the MonstIR
version but we'll need to build a new house first (I'm married) so it
will take me a couple of years to save up the cash.  Haha.

73,

George / KF9YR