[WriteLog] No Writelog.ini

Joe Stepansky kq3f at comcast.net
Sun Aug 8 18:03:26 EDT 2004

At 05:32 PM 8/8/2004 -0400, Joe Stepansky wrote:
>I've probably done something stupid, but I can't find Writelog.ini on my
>computer.  I was looking for it because, in testing the exchange for next
>week's WAE, I'm sending a QSO number of 001 instead of TT1.  I see in help
>that there's a Cut Numbers section in Writelog.ini, but I can't find the file.

OK, forgot it was in my Windows directory (or, in my case with Win2K,
WINNT).  My system is set up where all system files are on the C drive and
everything else is on a separate D drive.  Did a search on D but never
thought to search C.  Will have to make a mental note.

Thanks for all the (quick!) help!

73, Joe KQ3F