[WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog

Victor Carnuccio vcarnuccio at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 10:49:20 EDT 2004

Hi Steve,

No I didn't rename the FPORT16.EXE file.  I was not aware that was needed
with UserPort.  I looked for the the LPT port listed in the writelog.ini.
Couldn't find it.

The OS I'm using is Windows Pro on a Asus motherboard attempting to key an
old FT-ONE.

I am using the serial port 9 pin wiring to pins 4 and 5 for keying.  There's
9V  there that may be causing the problem.  The keying shuts off the
voltage.

Thanks,

73 Victor KD2HE