[WriteLog] Writelog and Packet.

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Mon Aug 16 21:59:12 EDT 2004

Hello all, I am having a problem and looking for help.  I have set up a new (old) computer.  I hope to have it completed by this weekend for the contest.  My problem right now is that the Packet window in Writelog doesn't show what I am typing or what I am receiving from the TNC.  It is communicating with the TNC and I can connect to N7OD but no display.  When I change to telnet it displays fine.  When connected to Hyperterminal it works fine. So I only have this problem in Writelog Packet connected to Comm port 1.   The TNC is a PK-232MBX and echo is on.  Any ideas?

tnx es 73
Jim, AD6WL