[WriteLog] Rig Manager

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 18 12:34:51 EDT 2004

Hi WLers

For some time, possibly for ever, on the machine used for network back up-
which is co-incidentally the general office/email computer- I get the error
message on start up "Rig Manager not present-No drivers loaded" . Since this
machine had no need to interface etc, I never bothered to investigate this.
However I now want to use this computer as the main WL machine, and the same
problem is present. I have tried re-installing the current version of WL,
but this makes no difference.

The help files make no reference to Rig Manager, so I am left struggling to
understand what is amiss. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Advice appreciated.

73

Clive
GW3NJW