[WriteLog] Dupe while receiving QTCs in WAE

DH5HV dh5hv at dh5hv.de
Fri Aug 20 07:50:00 EDT 2004

Hello

Just testing latest version for WAE SSB and found this:

When I log a station without QTCs on one band and I get the same station a second time on the same band to receive QTCs the QSO (or better the QTC-procedure) is logged as a dupe.

And the serial is +1 then....!

The scoring is 100% OK, but I wonder if I can switch this off somewhere.

If I catch a station first without QTCs and ask the station a few minutes later to get for example 5 QTCs and then for the third time the rest (5) QTCs I will have the station once logged correctly and two times as a dupe.

The serials are growing but the real scoring or QSO numbers not.

As I said, this seems to be not a bug, but would be interesting if I can avoid that or not.

Thanks for the help.

Jochen