[WriteLog] Upgrade question

Steve K4FJ k4fj at myway.com
Sat Aug 21 13:43:06 EDT 2004

 I just upgraded from 10.47 to 10.48 and noticed something that appears strange.  In the downloaded zip file are a number of files with 6/19/2004 dates (such as Data.Tag, Data1.cab, and more).  After running setup.exe to install the upgrade, I see that many of the 6/19/2004 files are not in the upgraded file.  And, there may be other files, as well.I followed the instructions.  Did I do something wrong?  Am I supposed to copy the unzipped Upgrade file into the WriteLog/programs directory before running Setup.exe?
I have upgraded before, but never paid that much attention.
73, Steve