[WriteLog] MMTTY

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Mon Aug 23 17:46:32 EDT 2004

You're doing it right.  I was getting ready to flame you for not doing a
Google search and finding it yourself - HIHI - But when I tried it, I got
the same ad garbage.  It must be some problem with the site hosting the
MMTTY website.  I think you'll just have to wait until it's fixed.

Maybe I could send you the files you want if you're in a hurry.  73 - John,
WA9ALS